Day 01) Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,265ft)
Day 02) Expedition preparation
Day 03) Expedition briefing in the tourism department
Day 04) Drive from Kathmandu to Dharapani (1,860m/6,102ftft) 5-6hours
Day 05) Trek from Dharapani to Koto (2,600m/8,530ft) 5-6hours
Day 06) Trek from Koto to Meta (3,560m/11,697ft) 6-7hours
Day 07) Trek from Meta to Kyang 3,840m/12,598ft) 4-5hours
Day 08) Trek from Kyang to Phu Gaon (3,900m/12,795ft) 3-4hours
Day 09) Exploration Day in Phu Village
Day 10) Trek from Phu Gaon to Himlung Base Camp (4,920m/16,141ft)4-5hours
Day 11-14) Preparation for Climbing
Day 15-28) Climbing Period of Himlung Himal (7,126m/23,379ft)
Day 29) Trek from Base Camp to Phu Gaon 3,900m/12,795ft) 4-5hours
Day 30) Trek from Phu Gaon to Naar Fhu Gaon 4,110m/13,484ft) 6-7hours
Day 31) Trek from Naar Phu Gaon to Kang-La Phedi (4,425m/14,517ft) 3-4hours
Day 32) Trek from Kang-La Phedi to Pisang (2,675m/8,776ft)6-7hours via Kang-La Pass (5,325m/17,470ft)
Day 33) Trek from Pisang to Chame (2,670m/8,759ft) 5-6hours
Day 33) Trek from Chame to Dharapani 1,860m/6,102ft) 5-6hours
Day 34) Trek from Dharapani to Kathmandu (1300m/4,265ft)
Day 35) Free Day for Shopping in Kathmandu
Day 36) Departure
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE: Pick up and drop off services for both international & domestic flights as per the itinerary.
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATION: 4 nights Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast basis.
- WELCOME DINNER: A welcome dinner with Office Staff in Kathmandu.
- TRANSPORTATION: All necessary transportation cost for our overall expedition crew for the entire expedition.
- CLIMBING PERMIT: Climbing Permit Charge by Nepal Government to climb Mount Himlung.
- RESTRICTED AREA PERMIT: Restricted area permit of Naar-Phu.
- ROUTE FIXING CHARGE: Summit route fixing charge.
- GARBAGE: Garbage deposit fee.
- MEALS: Fresh Meals on full board (Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner) with Hot Drinks/ Tea/ Coffee, fresh meat and fresh vegetable.
- LIAISON OFFICER: Government Liaison officer and his daily wages, equipment, food, insurance, and transportation.
- COOK AND KITCHEN HELPERS: Experienced and well-trained base camp cook and Kitchen Helpers.
- PORTERS: Porters up to the Base Camp and return from the base camp.
- STAFF WAGES: All wages, equipment, food, accommodation, and insurance for all involved staffs during the expedition.
- MEMBER PERSONAL BAGGAGE: Maximum sixty kilograms per member as a personal baggage.
- BASE CAMP TENT: North face, Kailas, Red Fox or any other branded tent and each expedition member will have an individual tent available at the base camp.
- BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT: Dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, hot shower tent, communication tent, mattress, pillow, table, chair, and other required equipment.
- ELECTRICITY: Generator and solar panel for light or charging any electronic devices.
- HEATER: We will provide heater at the base camp for a member and staffs.
- COMMUNICATION: Walkie-talkie per members and climbing staffs as required.
- SATELLITE PHONE: Satellite phone available during your expedition (chargeable as per use).
- MEDICAL SERVICE: First aid medical kits for the group and staff.
- WEATHER FORECAST: Availability of the daily weather forecast during the entire expedition.
- GENERAL CLIMBING EQUIPMENT: EPI gas and gas burner, dynamic climbing rope, ice screws, snow shovel, snow bars, carabineer etc.
- BACKUP OXYGEN AND MASK REGULATOR: In case of emergencies, sufficient oxygen and mask regulator available at our Base Camp.
- CLIMBING SHERPA: One professional climbing Sherpa per member.
- CLIMBING SHERPA ALLOWANCE: Equipment that requires advance payment, daily wages and carrying bonus.
- EQUIPMENT ALLOWANCE FOR STAFF: Equipment allowance for Base Camp cook and kitchen helpers.
- RESCUE INSURANCE: Helicopter rescue insurance for high altitude climbing guide, cook and staffs.
- AIRFARE: International flight Airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- ENTRY VISA: Nepali entry Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (the US $100).
- LUNCH AND DINNER: Lunch & dinner during your stay in Kathmandu hotel.
- FILMING: Special filming, camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INSURANCE: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical and emergency evacuation.
- PERSONAL EXPENSES: Personal climbing gears, alcoholic beverages, and laundry during the trekking and expedition.
- EXTRA SERVICE: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- TIPS: Tips for base camp staff.
- SUMMIT BONUS: Summit bonus for personal climbing Sherpa US $.