Annapurna Circuit Trek via Nar Phu Valley is one of the most challenging treks in the isolated and remote region in Nepal. This region features a beautiful panoramic view of the Himalayas along with the diverse ethnic culture. Nar Phu Valley is one of the less frequented trekking routes, whereas, Annapurna Circuit is one of the popular trekking trails in the country. So, combining Nar Phu Valley with Annapurna Circuit trek allows travelers to explore the isolated part of Manang and the most popular trekking trail of Nepal.
Nar and Phu valleys are newly opened but less explored trekking destination in Manang region. It offers an opportunity to trekkers and explorers to discover the exotic valley enriched with high peaks, ancient villages, narrow canyons, pristine forest, rock formations, yaks, monasteries and unique Himalayan cultures. Trekking to Phu valley also features the last monastery called Tashi Lhakhang Gompa constructed by Lama Karma Sonam Rimpoche. The magnificent vista of Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri range, Gangapurna, Tilicho Peak, Himlung Himal, and the other Himalayan peaks is another highlight of Nar and Phu valley trek.
Nar Phu Valley was closed to trekkers until late 2002, so very few western travelers have explored these virtually virgin areas. The inhabitants of Nar Phu Valley are Nepalese Tibetans who follow Bon religion and have retained their age-old rituals till date. Their main occupation of the local people is farming and Yak grazing.
Annapurna Circuit Trek via Nar Phu Valley begins from Dharapani and continues up to Koto where we produce the special entry permit of the restricted areas of Manang district and then head further to Meta, Phu, Nar, and Ngawal, and Manang. After Manang, we join the Annapurna Circuit trekking trail and continue our trek until we reach the windy city of Jomsom via Thorong La Pass (5416m), the highest mountain pass in Nepal. On our way back we visit the holy Monastery temple and conclude our trek in Pokhara.
Pioneer Adventure organizes all land transportations to and from Kathmandu, all necessary permits, full board camping service, local guide, necessary porters, hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara. For more details of Annapurna Circuit Trek via Nar Phu Valley, contact us at email@example.com
- International and domestic airport Pick up and drop off
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- 1 Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara
- Land Transportation: Katmandu – Besisahar & Besisahar – Dharapani
- Air Transportation: Jomsom – Pokhara
- Sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu with Transportation and Entry Fees
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea/coffee
- Trekking Information Management System (TIMS)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit Fee (ACAP)
- 1 Government Licensed Trekking Guide and necessary number of porter
- Insurance for Nepalese Staffs
- First Aid Medical Kit carried by Guide
- Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu
- International airfare
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel Insurance and High-Altitude Insurance (Accident, Medical and Rescue)
- Phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, water, and hot shower
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses, tips
- Personal trekking gears
- Personal shopping & expenses
- Please calculate some tips to Guide and porters