Tent Peak climbing offers you the thrilling experience of climbing with magnificent Himalayan vistas. Recently Government of Nepal ministry of culture & tourism has decided it will be royalty free to climb Tent Peak and some other peaks. Tent Peak is also known as Tharpu Chuli with its local name. Tent Peak Climbing can be combining with amazing trek of Annapurna base camp. The journey to Tent Peak start with trekking Annapurna Sanctuary that follows the rushing river called Modi Khola starting from Annapurna Base Camp South Annapurna Glacier. Tent Peak can be climb as a rehearsal before you climb High Mountain above 7,000/8,000m.
Tent Peak Climbing can be combine with some beautiful trek in Annapurna region which will help to increase acclimatization and physical strength require for climbing. In spite of being less altitude this peak offers more challenge, climbing skill & spectacular 360 views around. Once you reach the summit of tent peak you will realize what tent peak offers to the climber. The trek starting from Ghandruk is the shortest possible way for climbing Tent Peak. It takes 8/12 days to climb tent peak. The journey goes through beautiful Machhapuchhre Base Camp, Annapurna Base Camp. Then we have to cross the South Annapurna Glacier to reach base camp. We spend one day at base camp and next day we camp at High Camp at 5,000m and Climbing instructor fixes the rope to the summit and next day early morning we make our way to the summit of Tent Peak (Tharpu Chuli)
Tent Peak Climbing is one of the most famous in south Annapurna region. This peak would be milestone for the climber who is seeking some experience for climbing & mountaineering to the challenging mountain. For sure Tent Peak Climbing offers you remarkable journey through the heartland of few indigenous people and witnessing the Annapurna from one of the best view point.
- International and domestic airport transfers.
- 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu and 2 nights hotel in Pokhara with breakfast basis
- Air tickets (Pokhara to Kathmandu) with the airport tax
- Necessary transportation cost for our trekking & climbing crew
- Peak permit, national park, TIMS card and garbage deposit fee
- Climbing Sherpa, cook, kitchen helpers & their daily wages, equipment, food etc.
- 2 Man tents, dining & toilet tent, table & chairs, kitchen utensils, mattresses
- Fresh meals on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with hot drinks and tea/coffee
- All wages, equipment, food, medical and accident insurances for all involved staff in trekking & climbing
- Cooking pot, PRIMUS power gas burners, tents, high altitude food and necessary climbing equipment (such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.)
- Helicopter rescue insurance for the climbing crew
- Our service charge and government taxes
- First aid medical kit for the team
- Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Water, alcohol, cigarettes, items of personal nature, laundry, tips
- Personal trekking & climbing equipment
- Travel and emergency rescue evacuation