Everest Base Camp trek with Helicopter tour in Nepal is a great way to explore Sherpa Cultural wonders with traditional lifestyle and thrills of adventure while trekking and on the other hand, to enjoy the splendid views of the world’s highest mountain- Mt. Everest and other 8000er peaks such as Mt. Lhotse, Makalu, Cho-Oyu and many other peaks in the comfort of Helicopter ride. You will be flying high above rivers and valleys and over green rolling hills dotted with many farm villages and terraces. The sights of stunning mountains never cease on this Helicopter flight on your way back from Everest Base Camp. You will immerse in the splendid views that surround you.
Everest Base Camp trek with Helicopter tour is one of the best available options for those who want trekking through the land of the Sherpa people, passing through villages, exploring the world’s highest monastery- Tengboche up to EBC to see the world highest peak -Mt Everest and to enjoy the mesmerizing close views of tumbling Khumbu Ice Falls and glacier from Kalapthar The trek further gives an immense opportunity to explore around the world heritage site of the Sagarmatha National Park which a home to a variety of Himalayan flora and fauna.
On the way back from Everest Base Camp you will take the Heli ride from Pheriche, explore the views f the mountains and fly back to Kathmandu. Starting early, as morning is the best time with clear sky for the views of mountains in a moderate size of 3-4 comfortable seats on the Helicopter for the scenic tour, from the take-off, begins our tour with the panorama of peaks overlooking from Manaslu-Ganesh-Langtang-Jugal Himal towards Cho-Oyu and Mt. Everest including the views of Mt. Makalu and others. After 15 minutes ride, we will land at Lukla airstrip for refreshment and then we continue our flight towards Kathmandu. It will be your lifetime experience of both Everest Base Camp trek and helicopter tour in Nepal.
- International and domestic airport transfers
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast (3 Nights)
- Necessary transportation cost
- Air ticket Kathmandu-Lukla
- Helicopter mountain flight
- Khumbu Pasang lamu VDC charge & National park fee
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea/coffee
- An English-speaking trekking guide and necessary porters
- Medical insurances and necessary expenses for involved staffs
- Pioneer Adventure trekking duffel bag
- First aid medical kit
- Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu
- International airfare
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Travel and high-altitude insurance, accident, medical and emergency evacuation
- Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, mineral water, tips, hot shower and Personal trekking gears