Mount Everest (8,848m/29,029ft) is the world’s highest Peak located in Nepal, which lies in the Mahalangur Himalayan range on the border between Nepal and Tibet (Latitude: 27°59ʹ17ʺ, Longitude: 86°55ʹ31ʺ). It was first climbed on May 29, 1953, by Edmund Hillary from New Zealand and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa from Nepal via South Face. Since then, many climbers have followed their steps and summited Mount Everest achieving uncountable world records in the history of Mountaineering.
Everest Expedition is the most sought-after expedition by people all around the globe. Millions of people have dreams to climb Mount Everest but only half of them find success. Climbing and summiting Mount Everest is incredibly inspiring and a matter of personal status and prestige. Standing on the top of the world and gazing at the view of Mt. Lhotse, Mt Makalu, and many other beautiful peaks is beyond human imagination and inexpressive. Hence, better planning, well preparation, training and right selection of the organizing company is a must.
Pioneer Adventure is one of the best company in organizing Everest Expedition. Ever since our company was established, we have been organizing Everest Expedition with maximum success rate. Our directors - Lakpa Sherpa, Ngaa Tenji Sherpa, Mingma Dorchi Sherpa and Pasang Tenje Sherpa have been working in the field of mountaineering for more than a decade. Hence, our overall experience in this field is second to none. Most of our Sherpa guides are well trained in mountaineering and First Aid courses. So, our company is one of the safest and healthiest trekking and mountain expedition organizing company in the Himalayas. Each year we upgrade our safety standards before and after the summit. We give intensive training on new techniques related to climbing Mount Everest. All our guides and supportive Sherpa guides know very well how to overcome difficulties while ascending and descending the summit of Mount Everest.
Everest Expedition begins with a domestic flight to Lukla, a gateway to Everest region and gradually climb up to Everest Base Camp. We set up the first camp at Everest Base Camp at the elevation of 5,300m at the foot of the Khumbu Icefall before ascending to Camp I at 6,100m. After Camp I, we climb up to Camp II at 6,400m via the Western CWM, up the Lhotse face to Camp III at 7,200m. Finally, we climb up to Camp IV at 7,900m before moving on the summit at 8,848m (29,029 ft). Prior to attempting Everest Expedition, it is highly suggested to climb Island peak or Lobuche East peak for proper acclimatization, technical and physical preparations. Also, since you will have already acclimatized at an elevation above 6000m, crossing the Khumbu Icefall (most dangerous part of Everest Expedition) will be easier and it wil also help you in adapting to higher elevation. Hence, it also guarantees better safety.
Everest Expedition 2021 will be a golden opportunity to all those who wish or dream to climb Mt. Everest, because to promote Nepal tourism, our company will be organizing Everest Expedition 2021 with the most reasonable cost and best services under the excellent guidance. Our team is fully prepared to make Everest Expedition 2021 a great success. All our supportive team will be on standby position from the ground level to higher Camps round the clock to handle any problematic situations.
- International and domestic airport transfers.
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
- A welcome dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
- Both way air ticket: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu.
- Land and air domestic transportation/cargo cost for the entire expedition.
- Expedition royalty, climbing permit and all necessary documents for the expedition.
- Khumbu Icefall route & summit route fixing charge.
- Garbage Management and disposal fee.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with hot drinks (tea/coffee, soup items).
- Maximum 60kg per member.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available at the base camp.
- Dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, hot shower tent, communication tent, mattress, pillow, table, chair, and other necessary equipments.
- Generator at the base camp and solar panel at C2 for light and charging any electronic devices.
- We will provide a heater at the base camp for member and staff.
- Walkie-talkie per member & climbing staff as required.
- Internet service, satellite and cell-phone network available at the base camp (chargeable as per use).
- HRA medical camp provides emergency medical services with a certain charge.
- Availability of the daily weather forecast during the entire expedition.
- Oxygen: 6 bottles allocated for each member and 3 bottles for each climbing Sherpa.
- Top Out or Summit mask regulator for each member & climbing Sherpa.
- In case of emergencies, sufficient oxygen and mask regulator available at our Base Camp (chargeable as per use).
- North Face, Kailas or any other branded tent from Base Camps - C1, C2, C3, and C4.
- EPI gas and gas burner, dynamic climbing rope, ice screws, snow shovel, snow bars, carabineer etc.
- One Everest summiteer climbing Sherpa per member.
- Well-trained cook and kitchen helpers for base camp and Camp-2.
- Government Liaison Officer.
- Equipment, wages, foods, accommodations, & insurance for all expedition staffs.
- Helicopter rescue insurance for high altitude climbing guide & staff.
- Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
- International flight Airfare.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Special filming, camera, and drone permit fee.
- Personal insurance such as: Travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation and lost luggage.
- Personal climbing gears, alcoholic beverages, and laundry service during the expedition.
- Tips for Base Camp and Camp 2 staffs.
- Summit bonus for personal climbing Sherpa US $.
|Trip Dates||Space||Book Now|