Mount Everest (8,848.86m/29,032ft) is the world’s highest peak located in Nepal, which lies in the Mahalangur Himalayan range on the border between Nepal and Tibet (Latitude: 27°59ʹ17ʺ, Longitude: 86°55ʹ31ʺ). It was first climbed on May 29, 1953, by Tenzing Norgay Sherpa from Nepal and Sir Edmund Hillary from New Zealand via South Face. Since then, many climbers have followed their steps and summited Mount Everest achieving uncountable world records in the history of Mountaineering.
Everest Expedition is the most sought-after expedition by people all around the globe. Millions of people have dreams to climb Mount Everest but only half of them find success. Climbing and summiting Mount Everest is incredibly inspiring and a matter of personal status and prestige. Standing on the top of the world and gazing at the view of Mt. Lhotse, Mt Makalu, and many other beautiful peaks is beyond human imagination and inexpressive. Hence, better planning, well preparation, training and right selection of the organizing company is a must.
Pioneer Adventure is one of the best company in organizing Everest Expedition. Ever since our company was established, we have been organizing Everest Expedition with maximum success rate. Our directors - Lakpa Sherpa, Ngaa Tenji Sherpa, Mingma Dorchi Sherpa and Pasang Tenje Sherpa have been working in the field of mountaineering for more than a decade. Hence, our overall experience in this field is second to none. Most of our Sherpa guides are well trained in mountaineering and First Aid courses with years of climbing experience. So, our company is one of the safest and healthiest trekking and mountain expedition organizing companies in the Himalayas. Each year we upgrade our safety standards before and after the summit. We give intensive training on new techniques related to climbing Mount Everest. All our guides and supportive Sherpa guides know very well how to overcome difficulties while ascending and descending the summit of Mount Everest.
Everest Expedition begins with a domestic flight to Lukla, a gateway to the Everest region and gradually climb up to Everest Base Camp. We set up the first camp at Everest Base Camp at the elevation of 5,300m at the foot of the Khumbu Icefall before ascending to Camp I at 6,100m. After Camp I, we climb up to Camp II at 6,400m via the Western CWM, up the Lhotse face to Camp III at 7,200m. Finally, we climb up to Camp IV at 7,900m before moving on the summit at 8,848.86m (29,032 ft). Prior to attempting Everest Expedition, it is highly suggested to climb Island peak or Lobuche East peak for proper acclimatization, technical and physical preparations. Also, since you will have already acclimatized at an elevation above 6000m, crossing the Khumbu Icefall (most dangerous part of Everest Expedition) will be easier and it will also help you in adapting to higher elevation. Hence, it also guarantees better safety.
Everest Expedition 2022 will be a golden opportunity to all those who wish or dream to climb Mt. Everest, because to promote Nepal tourism, our company will be organizing Everest Expedition 2022 with the most reasonable cost and best services under the excellent guidance. Our team is fully prepared to make Everest Expedition 2022 a great success. All our supportive team will be on standby position from the ground level to higher Camps round the clock to handle any problematic situations.
Note: This process is for those climber who use supplementary oxygen. For those who plans to climb without Oxygen the climbing rotation goes up to Camp IV.
- International and domestic airport transfers.
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
- A welcome dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
- Both-ways domestic flight: Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu.
- Land and Air domestic transportation and cargo for our overall expedition crew
- Climbing Permit and all other necessary fees to climb Mt. Everest
- Khumbu Ice-fall fee
- Summit route fixing charge
- Garbage Management and Garbage Disposal Fee
- Government Liaison officer and his daily wages, equipment, food, insurance and both way airfare
- Freshly cooked meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner): Continental, Nepali, Indian and Chinese with hot drinks, Tea and Coffee
- 1 Professional Everest Summiteer Climbing Sherpa and his equipment allowance, daily wages and carrying bonus
- Experienced Base Camp Sirdar, Manager, Cook, Camp-2 Cook and Kitchen helpers
- Necessary Porters up to the Base Camp and return from the Base Camp
- High Altitude, Medical & Helicopter rescue insurance for Climbing Sherpa, Cook, and involved Nepalese staffs
- Each Member will be provided with individual Tent (Kailas X4), Mattress and Pillow at Everest Base Camp
- Common Equipment at Everest Base Camp: Dining Tent, Kitchen Tent, Communication Tent, Shower Tent, Toilet Tent, Tables and Chairs, Heater, etc.
- Common Equipment at C2: Dining Tent, Kitchen Tent Toilet Tent, Shovel, EPI gas with Gas burner (MSR Rector), Ropes and High Food etc.
- Walkie-Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Internet service and cell-phone network available at the Everest Base Camp (chargeable as per use)
- Satellite phone for emergency communication carrying by Sherpa, also available for members with appropriate charge
- HRA medical Camp provides emergency medical services with certain charge
- Weather forecast during the entire expedition
- Oxygen (4ltr.) 6 bottles allocated for each Member and 4 bottles for each climbing Sherpa
- Summit Mask & Regulator set for each Member and each climbing Sherpa
- Sufficient Back-up Oxygen bottles and Mask Regulator set available at our Base Camp (Chargeable as per use)
- Company’s Duffel Bag if required
- First Aid Medical Kit
- In case of emergency, rescue and replacement, we have extra climbing Sherpa on standby
- Farewell dinner with expedition crew in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural show in Kathmandu
- Government Taxes and Company Service Charge
- Everest climbing certificate issued by MoCTCA, Department of Tourism (after successful summit of Mt. Everest)
- International flight tickets
- Nepal Entry Visa fee (To be applied for 90 days)
- Lunch & Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Personal Travel Insurance and High-Altitude Insurance (Accident, Medical and Emergency Rescue Evacuation)
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Gears
- Personal Expenses: Phone calls, Internet, Battery recharge, Laundry, alcoholic beverages etc.
- Drone & Special filming permit
- Summit Bonus for Climbing Sherpa US $1500.00
- Tips for Cook and Kitchen helpers
- Any other service cost which are not included in the Cost Includes
|Trip Dates||Space||Book Now|