Nar Phu Valley Trek is one of the remote and less explored trekking destinations in the Annapurna region. Nar and Phu are names of two different villages surrendered by unspoiled mountain valleys that feature a mix of beautiful nature and ancient Buddhist culture.
Nar Phu Valley trek starts from Kathmandu to Dharapani and Koto by land transport following the popular trekking routes of Annapurna Circuit trail and then branch off from Koto to follow the off the beaten track to Nar Phu valley in the north of Manang. While trekking back from Nar village we pass the Kang La pass enjoying the magnificent panoramic view of Annapurna massifs. The Kang La pass connects Nar village with Manang and three other Tibetan villages in the Neyshang valley. From the valley, one can enjoy the glimpse of huge stretch of high snow-peaks, ancient villages and high-altitude grazing pastures.
Trekking to this hidden mountain valley gives the genuine experience of medieval Tibetan culture in a peaceful environment, dramatic mountains view and great alpine sceneries. From Manang, we return to Besisahar by local jeep and from Besisahar we drive to Pokhara same day. Next day after a day sightseeing in Pokhara we fly back to Kathmandu and conclude our trip.
Pioneer Adventure organizes all land transportations from Kathmandu to Dharapani- Koto and return by flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu, all necessary permits, full board camping service, local guide, necessary porters, hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara. For more details of Nar Phu Valley trek, contact us at email@example.com
- International and domestic airport Pick up and drop off
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with BB Plan
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara with BB Plan
- Land Transportation: Katmandu – Besisahar – Dharapani – Koto & Manang – Besisahar – Pokhara
- Air Transportation: Pokhara – Kathmandu
- Sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu with Transportation and Entry Fees
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea/coffee
- Special Nar-Phu Trekking Permit
- Trekking Information Management System (TIMS)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit Fee (ACAP)
- 1 Trekking Guide (Experienced, Helpful, Friendly and Government Licensed), Asst. Guide, Cook, Kitchen staffs and necessary porter with their Daily wages and salary
- Necessary Tents and Camping Equipment
- Insurance for Nepalese Staffs
- First Aid Medical Kit carried by Guide
- Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu
- International airfare
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel Insurance and High-Altitude Insurance (Accident, Medical and Rescue)
- Phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, water, hot shower etc.
- Personal trekking gears
- Tips to Guide, Cook, Kitchen Staffs and porters US $200 per member