This Heli tour is one of the best available options for those who don’t have enough time to go on the long trek to Everest Base Camp but want to explore Everest Base Camp and get close to Mount Everest (8848m), one of the world’s tallest mountain within a short time.
Your most memorable journey begins after you are being picked up at your hotel and transferred to Kathmandu airport where you will board a helicopter and take a scenic ride to Lukla and then Everest Base Camp. During the Heli ride, you will fly over the Sagarmatha National Park, home to a variety of Himalayan flora and fauna. After exploring the aerial views of scenic lakes and mesmerizing up-close site of Everest Base Camp, Kalapathar, Khumbu Ice Falls, Khumbu glacier and the icy mass, you will be back to Syangboche for breakfast. Here you will be served a hot and delicious breakfast and treated you with great honor and hospitality by Sherpa of Syangboche. While having breakfast, you will enjoy spectacular views of towering snow-clad mountain just before your breakfast table.
Pioneer Adventure do its best to bring you back to Kathmandu safely and comfortably and we make sure this Heli tour will be the most memorable and lifetime experience for every traveler who participates in this Heli tour.
In Kathmandu you will stay in the most comfortable 5 –star accommodations and do sightseeing in private transport. If you are interested in our Heli Tour, let us know and we will send you a quotation.
- International and domestic airport transfers
- 3 Night 5 Star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Certified tour guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Heli Flight Permit and all necessary documents
- Breakfast at Syangboche
- Emergency Oxygen, mask regulator (chargeable as per use)
- First Aid Medical Kit
- Nepal entry visa fee $...
- International airfare
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Phone call, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, water & hot shower
- Travel Insurance and High Altitude Insurance (Accident, Medical and Rescue)
- Any other services or activities not mention in services includes or itinerary