Himlung Himal (7,126m) is located in one of the remote Manaslu regions at Nepal-Tibet border. This is one of the youngest Mountains opened only after 1992 for climbing expedition by Ministry of Tourism. Since then, many national and international teams have been succeessful to reach the summit.
The climbing expedition route for Himlung Himal follows round Annapurna route to Koto and from Koto to Nar-Phu village. The route passes through mountain high passes, glaciers, narrow gullies, forests, monasteries, and ancient villages. One can enjoy panoramic mountain views of Nandadevi, Api Himal, Kappa Chuli Peak, and many others.
This Mountain was first climbed in 1992 by a Japanese team and subsequently had few further ascents afterward. The Himlung Himal is technically easy to climb. It is located in very remote and un-trodden area. During the expedition trip, a participant can experience the off beaten path, pristine forest, ancient culture, traditional lifestyle of the mountain people and panoramic Mountain views.
Before we Summit the peak, it requires 3 camps to be set up above the Base Camp namely Camp I at 5,450m, Camp II at 6,150m and Camp III at 6,375m. The summit involves steep and icy climb. After summiting, we will descend to Base Camp.
Pioneer Adventure Pvt. Ltd. provides professional Climbing Sherpa along with other crew to make the summit 100% success.
- Pick up and drop off
- 3 nights Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Land transportation for overall expedition
- Climbing and all other necessary permit fees
- Government Liaison officer with his daily wages, equipment, food, insurance and transportation
- Summit route fixing Rope charge
- Garbage disposal and management fees
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with Tea/Coffee
- Experienced and well-trained Base Camp Cook and Kitchen helpers
- Porters up to the Base Camp and return from the Base camp
- Weather forecast during the peak climbing
- Each Member will be provided with individual Tent, Mattress and Pillow at Himlung Base Camp
- Common Equipment at Himling Base Camp: Dining Tent, Kitchen Tent, Shower Tent, Toilet Tent, Tables and Chairs etc.
- High Food, High Tent, EPI gas with Gas burner (MSR Rector)
- Walkie-talkie per member and climbing Guide as required for communication
- 1 Sherpa per Member with his equipment allowance and daily wages
- In case of emergencies, sufficient Oxygen and Mask regulator available at our Base camp (If used: US $550)
- Helicopter rescue insurance for involved Nepali staffs
- Company’s Duffel Bags if required
- Trekking Map
- First Aid medical kit
- Farewell dinner with expedition staff in a Nepali typical restaurant with cultural show in Kathmandu
- International flight tickets
- Nepali Entry Visa fee
- Lunch & Dinner during your stay (except farewell dinner) in Kathmandu
- Travel and High-Altitude Insurance (trip cancellation, medical emergencies, illness, accidents, death, loss of personal baggage and personal items, emergency evacuation, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects etc.)
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Gears
- Other Expenses: Bar bills, Internet, Laundry, Battery Recharge etc.
- Summit Bonus: US $800 for your personal climbing Guide
- Please calculate some tips for Cook and kitchen helpers
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the service includes
|Trip Dates||Space||Book Now|