Ama Dablam (6,812m) is one of the world’s most attractive mountain. The awe-inspiring ice-coated granite pyramid-like mountain soars above the Dudh Kosi River valley south of Everest and Lhotse in the Khumbu region. Mount Ama Dablam is acknowledged as a jewel of the Himalayas in Nepal. Ama Dablam climbing is relatively safe and anyone can summit it.
This unforgettable climb in the Khumbu region of Nepal involves a cultural trek up to Everest base camp along with technical aspect of rock, snow and ice climbing experience. We must allow more time on the mountain to acclimatize properly. The route provides varied and sustained climb with reasonable level of difficulty. From the summit top you, can enjoy stunning panoramic views of Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu, Lhotse and Makalu. We fix two to three camps on the route along the beautiful south-west ridge beneath the right side of the hanging glacier. Expedition to Mt. Ama Dablam begins with a 35 minutes mountain flight to Lukla and then trek to Namche Bazaar, Khumjung and Pangboche before setting up base camp. It is just 20 mile walk from Lukla to Ama Dablam base camp. The normal route for Mt. Ama Dablam climbing is via South-West Ridge. The ascent from Ama Dablam Camp I to Camp III is considered the most difficult part of the climb.
Pioneer Adventure organize Ama Dablam expedition for any interested person or group of people all year round. There will be a professional senior Sherpa climber and supporting Sherpa team to make the trip a great success. We also customize expedition service for Ama Dablam expedition as per clients’ interest.
Note: If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, wishes, itinerary can be customized as per your requirement.
- Pick up and drop off services for both international & domestic flights as per the itinerary
- 3 nights Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Both way air tickets for (Ktm - Lukla - Ktm) with Airport tax
- All necessary transportation cost for overall expedition
- Expedition Royalty & all necessary permits charge by Nepal Government for Amadablam expedition
- Summit route fixing Rope charge
- Garbage disposal and management fees
- Meals on full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) with Tea/Coffee
- Government Liaison officer with his daily wages, equipment, food, insurance and transportation
- Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook and Kitchen helpers
- Porters up to the Base Camp and return from the Base camp
- Walkie-talkie per Member and climbing staff as required
- Satellite and cell-phone network available at the Base camp (chargeable as per use)
- Availability of the daily weather forecast during the entire expedition
- EPI gas with Gas burner (MSR Rector)
- In case of emergencies, sufficient Oxygen and Mask regulator available at our Base camp (If used: US $55)
- 1:1 Sherpa per Member with his equipment allowance and daily wages
- Equipment allowance for Base camp Cook and Kitchen helpers
- Helicopter rescue insurance for high altitude climbing Guide, Cook and involved Nepali staff
- Company’s Duffel Bags if required
- Trekking Map
- First Aid medical kit
- Farewell dinner with expedition staff in a Nepali typical restaurant with cultural show in Kathmandu
- International flight Airfare
- Nepali Entry Visa fee
- Lunch & Dinner (except farewell dinner) during your stay in Kathmandu
- Travel and High-Altitude Insurance (trip cancellation, medical emergencies, illness, accidents, death, loss of personal baggage and personal items, emergency evacuation, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects etc.)
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Gears
- Other Expenses: Bar bills, Internet, laundry, Battery Recharge etc.
- Summit Bonus: US $ for your personal Sherpa
- Please calculate some tips for Cook and involved Nepali staffs