Pisang peak (6,091m) is considered to be one of the easier trekking climbing peaks in Nepal. To access the base camp from Pisang village, the trail ascends through thin forested areas and pasturelands up to Kharka (4,380m), which is considered the ideal spot to set up Base Camp. High Camp is set up at 5,400m, after climbing to a shoulder on the South-West Ridge. Snow starts piling up at the high camp from the end of November to the end of March. The well-defined ridge leads to the final snow slope, which is quite steep; however, it is not difficult to reach the summit. The descent is made through the same route. Although this climb is considered to be among the easier ones of the Himalayan region, a reasonably high level of physical fitness and health is still strongly recommended. The interesting journey starts from Kathmandu to Bhulbhule in the Valley of the Marshyangdi River. From Khudi the trek begins up to Pisang village and it takes 4 days. To reach the base camp from Pisang village, the path ascends past sparse forest and pasture to a Kharka at the elevation of 4,380m .This spot is considered to be the most appropriate for setting up the base camp. High Camp is set up at (5,400m) climbing to a shoulder on the South-West Ridge. The well-defined ridge leads to the final snow slop which is quite steep and a fair bit challenging to reach the summit. Summit peak offers truly mesmerizing views of the Annapurna Mountains that include Tilicho Peak, Annapurna II and IV, Ghangapurna and the Glacier Dome on a clear day.
After the summit the trail heads to highest pass of the world, Thorong pass. After crossing the pass the trail descends to another part of the Annapurna. Here, you will enjoy unique landscape and have an opportunity to visit Muktinath, the most revered shrine in Nepal where Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims throng every religious festivities. Leaving Muktinath you continue your trek towards Jomsom and take flight to Pokhara and end the trip in Kathmandu.
- International and domestic airport transfers
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner with hot drinks, tea/coffee
- Fly from Jomsom to pokhara
- All necessary transportation
- Pisang Peak Permit and Garbage Disposal fee
- Climbing sharps, porters & their daily wages, Equipment, food Clothing etc.
- Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for staffs
- Necessary cooking pot, tents, light, high food and climbing gears (such as a climbing Roof, snow VA, ice screw) etc.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu (except welcome dinner and farewell dinner) in Kathmandu
- Travel and High Altitude Emergency Medical Insurance
- Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, water, Personal equipment and shopping.
- Nepal visa fee US $50 for 30 days
- Tips for Nepali staffs