The Annapurna Circuit Trekking is highly popular among the travelers and has been considered a spectacular trekking route in the Annapurna region since it opened to foreign trekkers in 1977. The journey begins right from Kathmandu to Darapani in a land transport along the Marshyangdi River, enjoying with great views of Manaslu and Himal Chuli to the east.
This magnificent trail leads through the fine villages inhabited by a wide diversity of people from different ethnic groups giving you an insight into their local culture and have an opportunity to interact with the local communities. You will be lured by spectacular and majestic views of the snow-clad Himalayas. You will be spellbound with Himalayan massif to the high and dry Tibetan Plateau, the scenery is equally mesmerizing. The highest altitude of the trek is Thorong La pass perched atop the Manang valley at the elevation of 5,416 meters. Due to the difficulties of crossing the pass, the circuit is usually walked in a counter-clockwise direction. Trekking clockwise is the longer ascent and this is why shorter descent from east to west is preferred by many trekkers to complete in one day.
After we descend to the west at Muktinath from Thorung La pass, we continue to the barren Tibetan like a village of the Kali Gandaki – the world’s deepest gorge passes between the giant Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains. After visiting Muktinath we walk or drive further down to Jomsom and catch a flight to Pokhara or by bus.
- International and domestic airport transfers
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- Meal: Breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea/coffee
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast
- Tourist coach (Kathmandu-Darapani/Pokhara-Kathmandu) domestic flights (Jomsom-Pokhara)
- An English-speaking trekking Guide and necessary porters
- Guide & porters salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, food & accommodation
- All necessary paperwork and permits ACAP, and TIMS
- First aid medical kit
- Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu
- International flight tickets
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses, beverages, tips, water, hot shower, laundry, battery recharge
- Personal trekking equipment’s